Friday, September 13, 2013


I absolutely adore Boudior Shoots and think that are THE BEST GIFT you could possibly give your special someone, but they're tricky to get just right - you want to make sure they are sexy, but not too much; that they're risqué, but leave something to the imagination; and above all, that they're timeless. One thing I can tell you for sure is that Kennisha’s Kreation’s will do their best to make you feel beautiful and glamour’s. This model Brandi, is beyond stunning - I'm not sure there's a word that accurately describes just how gorgeous she is - and everything about this images is so perfectly crafted, from her makeup & hair to the exquisite lingerie pieces. Thank You Brandi, you are awesome.












1 comment:

  1. Hahahaa. Thank you!! I don't get that very often. Feels good. Lol. Just reading that made me crack a smile.

    ReplyDelete